Beginner Friendly Dungeon Group – NA/PC

Main Forums The Elder Scrolls Online Beginner Friendly Dungeon Group – NA/PC
This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Scootter Scootter 4 days, 22 hours ago.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
    • Scootter Participant
      June 27, 2017 at 7:17 AM #2188

I am looking for a few people that would be interested in running some dungeons late night once a week. I am sad to say I have not completed many dungeons at all and would like people who are either in the same situation or just looking for a good time but can be patient with some newbs. Get back to me here or in Discord or in ESO @scootter .

• Aggelos Keymaster
      June 27, 2017 at 11:55 AM #2190

What time frame are you looking for?

• Scootter Participant
      June 27, 2017 at 1:03 PM #2191

Yeah I kind of forgot to mention times haha.

Starting any day depending on what everyone’s schedule is I am thinking after 9pm CST but I am very flexible. Might be able to do earlier in the evening.

• audre Participant
      June 27, 2017 at 2:01 PM #2192

Hello, I’d love to join the beginner group! To date, I’ve done mostly crafting and PvE…

• DigitalMonk Participant
      June 27, 2017 at 3:02 PM #2193

I would be interested, my schedule varies but I am usually available weekdays from 7pm – 10pm PST and generally anytime on weekends just depends on the specific day

• Scootter Participant
      June 27, 2017 at 3:21 PM #2194

Great, thanks! I forgot to add that you should mention what you prefer doing. Tank, Heal, DPS or more than one role.

I am mainly dps but working on tanking and healing builds on my Sorcerer.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by Profile photo of Scootter Scootter. Reason: It won't let me edit the first post
    • DigitalMonk Participant
      June 27, 2017 at 4:14 PM #2196

I have a tanky Stamina Templar that I’m looking to transition over to tank soon but have been tanky dps up until this point due to playing solo.

• audre Participant
      June 29, 2017 at 8:08 AM #2201

oops forgot to mention details – i’m on Eastern Standard Time (EST) and have mostly dps chars — squishy magic sorcs and a warden. probly the warden is who i’d like to run to become more familiar with the new skill lines.

• Scootter Participant
      July 6, 2017 at 5:41 PM #2216

Ok, looks like we have some interested people!

Scootter – DPS, maybe try tank or healer
      Audre – DPS most likely
      DigitalMonk – Tank/DPS

I also have a couple of other people from Discord who won’t mind helping.

Right now I am thinking 9pm CST or after which would put DigitalMonk at 7pm and Audre at 10pm. Would that be too late for you Audre if we went for an hour or 2?

I probably wouldn’t want to start consistently doing this until the end of July.

• audre Participant
      July 6, 2017 at 10:52 PM #2217

Audre at 10pm. Would that be too late for you Audre if we went for an hour or 2?

that’s fine. i’m retired so any time (mostly) works for me as long as i know in advance 🙂

• Scootter Participant
      July 19, 2017 at 8:15 PM #2244

I am not currently working just things here and there so I am pretty open also. I should be around a lot tonight through the weekend and next week.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar