The Tulnar

Main Forums Ashes of Creation The Tulnar
This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Galiskner Galiskner 1 month, 2 weeks ago.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Aggelos Keymaster
      June 7, 2017 at 1:46 PM #2078

Silhouettes of the new race!

These are some of the silhouettes Intrepid Studios have named the Tulnar.

Some of the backstory:

This is a race that is basically Tulnar stands for “The Forgotten.” This race is a culmination of many races that were left behind in the world and that evacuated to the Underrealm area in an attempt to save their people. It’s a combination of major and minor races that existed in the world. Now they’ve become the Tulnar. From a character creation standpoint, you can dial up which type of attributes come to the forefront of your character: reptile, mammalian, humanoid, etc. You can change them to help represent your character. The genetics are diverse and you can choose that for yourself. We’re excited and their history will add an interesting element for the storyline. It allows us to tell some tales we wouldn’t otherwise be able to tell at launch. We can share more lore as well. Doing that from Day 1 is very awesome. Thanks! We’ll be doing in-depth overviews of all of the races over the next weeks and months. Some of their history and some of the lore they come through the portals with; their mythologies.

What do you guys think of the Underrealms Race?

• Galiskner Moderator
      June 8, 2017 at 9:17 AM #2086

I think it’s a great idea. Loving the fact that they are a mix of the races that stayed on planet mc planet face, genetic diversity opens up a lot of options for character creation and Lore/backstory for roleplayers

• Aggelos Keymaster
      June 8, 2017 at 9:54 AM #2087

Ugh! I cant believe you used Planet McPlanetFace haha!

I know Thais was not very happy with them and I am sure we will be talking about it tonight on Pillars of Creation. I guess it depends on how much customization that you will have over the various aspects but I guess in my head if you are able to change them so much that one looks so vastly different from another is it still the same race? Is their only racial identity that they can procreate with each other?

• Galiskner Moderator
      June 8, 2017 at 11:57 AM #2090

I’m sure you will be able to tell that they are tulnar , I doubt you will be able to make one that looks 100% human.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar