The Dungeon Crawlers Episode 12: Swipe Right – The MMORPG News and Discussion Podcast produced by The Dungeon Crawler Network! Join Aggelos, the Founder of The Dungeon Crawler Network, and his podcast crew as they cast light on the depths of online multiplayer gaming and bring you the latest news, lively genre meta discussions, and heated debates about the RPGs and MMORPGs that we so love!
This week, the crew discuss the wretch of an Early Access of Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood that marred an otherwise highly anticipated launch of their latest expansion! The crew also discuss the new changes to Heart of the Mists in Guild Wars 2, Crowfall and its work on it’s climate system, and Diablo III finally getting some love in the form of a $15 Necromancer class.
- News: Failure to Launch – Final Fantasy XIV Stormblood Abysmal Early Access
- News: Automated Tournaments and Changes in the Heart of the Mists
- News: Crowfall Begins Work on its Climate System
- News: Diablo III Releases Necromancer Class
- Your Show Hosts: Aggelos (@Aggelos_WoF), Brodin (@ChocoboRaiders), Isarii (@ethanmacfie), Taruha (@Taruha_Gaming)
- Listen to The Dungeon Crawlers Podcast on iTunes, Google Play, YouTube
- Follow The Dungeon Crawlers Podcast: Website, Twitter, Facebook
- Follow The Dungeon Crawler Network: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch.tv, YouTube
If you wish to support The Dungeon Crawlers Podcast and The Dungeon Crawler Network, consider clicking the donate link on the bottom of our website or by supporting us over at our Patreon Page, Patreon.com/DungeonCrawlerNetwork! You can also support us by subscribing to our YouTube channel, leaving us a review on iTunes and Google Play, or by telling a friend about us!